JOIN OUR TEAM
Qualified Mechanic - Full Time
Tired of the same, repetitive mechanical work?
Not only do we work on trucks, we also service and repair plant equipment, trailers, American, Japanese and European heavy vehicles, just to name a few. Majority of all mechanical work is carried out in-house, meaning you will be able to broaden your skill set.
As a valued employee, you will enjoy the benefits of generous pay packages, including overtime, a warm welcoming team environment, and clean uniforms daily.
Ideally applicants will have the following skills/qualifications:
- Licensed with relevant trade qualifications
- Commitment to high safety standards
- Strong working background with heavy vehicles and plant machinery
- Diagnostic skills
- Speaks English and current Australian Citizenship / Visa
- Strong work ethic and reliable
- Current drivers licence
We encourage 4th year apprentices of similar capabilities to also apply for this position.
If you think that this could be you, and you would like to be apart of our team, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.